🔥Edureka Angular 8 Certification Training: https://www.edureka.co/angular-training
This Edureka “Angular Forms” video will help you learn about the Reactive and Template-driven forms of Angular. Take a look at that is covered over here:
Reactive Forms vs Template-driven Forms
🔹Angular 8 Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTec1e8oyc8
🔴Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
#edureka #angularedureka #angularforms #angularframework #angularbasics #angular8 #angularTraining
How does it work?
1. This is a 4 Week Instructor-led Online Course, 20 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training, you will have to work on a project, based on which we will provide you with a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
About the Course
Angular certification training at Edureka makes you an expert in concepts such as SPA (Single Page Application), DOM manipulations, DOM events, Dependency Injection (DI), REST API communication, Async supporting libraries, and external libraries such as JQuery and Bootstrap.
After completing this course, students should be able to :
1) Describe Client Side MVC, SPA, and Typescript
2) Discuss and Apply various application designs, testing practices, and related development tools DI
3) List different ways of development using alternate APIs and use them as peruse cases
4) Explain XHR communication, Form manipulation, and REST API communication
5) State Async supporting libraries/features like Promises, Observable
6) Describe Internationalization/Localization, and External libraries like JQuery, Bootstrap, incorporation
7) Explore Upgrading from 1.X AngularJS Application, and Multi-Device/Cross-Platform application
8) Illustrate how to use Node.JS, MongoDB (MEAN Stack) to create simple functioning RESTful APIs yourself.
9) Work on a real-life project, implementing an Electronic Voting System to learn 10) Create-Read-Update-Delete concepts and derive Business Insights.
11) A working code base implemented for a real-life project using MEAN stack to learn integration of different frontend requirements into a single project – Shopping Cart
12) Working code bases implemented for a real-life project using Firebase – Grocery List Management / Employee Management.
Who should go for this Course?
Angular Certification Course at Edureka is designed for professionals who want to learn modern client-side design and development techniques and wish to apply it on large web applications such as Cloud ERP, CRM, among others. This course is ideal for :
1) UI Developers and Technical Leads
2) Developers upgrading from AngularJS 1.x or above
4) Full Stack Developers
5) QAs, Architects, and Technical Project Managers
Why learn Angular?
One of the best features of Angular framework is that it is quite flexible when it comes to the usage of external libraries apart from the scalability it provides. With Angular framework adoption being high, performance management of the application is community-driven indirectly driving better job opportunities.
Got a question on the topic?
Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you.
Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free) for more information.