🔥Edureka TensorFlow Training: https://www.edureka.co/ai-deep-learning-with-tensorflow
This Edureka TensorFlow 2.0 Tutorial – Part 1 ( Part 2 – https://youtu.be/H-L59o4SfxE ) covers the basics of TensorFlow with various new features and applications with respect to AI and Deep Learning. Below are the topics covered in this TensorFlow tutorial:
AI, ML & Deep Learning
Introduction To TensorFlow
What’s New in TensorFlow 2.0?
Applications Of TensorFlow
🔹Check our complete Deep Learning With TensorFlow playlist here: https://goo.gl/cck4hE
🔹Check our complete Deep Learning With TensorFlow Blog Series: http://bit.ly/2sqmP4s
🔴Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
#TensorFlowEdureka #Edureka #tensorflowtutorial #tensorflow2.0 #pythonprojects #pythontutorial #PythonTraining #TensorFlowTraining
How it Works?
1. This is 21 hrs of Online Live Instructor-led course. Weekend class: 7 sessions of 3 hours each.
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will have to undergo a 2-hour LIVE Practical Exam based on which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Deep learning with Tensorflow course will help you to learn the basic concepts of TensorFlow, the main functions, operations and the execution pipeline. Starting with a simple “Hello Word” example, throughout the course you will be able to see how TensorFlow can be used in curve fitting, regression, classification and minimization of error functions. This concept is then explored in the Deep Learning world. You will evaluate the common, and not so common, deep neural networks and see how these can be exploited in the real world with complex raw data using TensorFlow. In addition, you will learn how to apply TensorFlow for backpropagation to tune the weights and biases while the Neural Networks are being trained. Finally, the course covers different types of Deep Architectures, such as Convolutional Networks, Recurrent Networks and Autoencoders.
Delve into neural networks, implement Deep Learning algorithms, and explore layers of data abstraction with the help of this Deep Learning with TensorFlow course.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Who should go for this course?
The following professionals can go for this course:
1. Developers aspiring to be a ‘Data Scientist’
2. Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
3. Business Analysts who want to understand Deep Learning (ML) Techniques
4. Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
5. Professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
6. Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies
However, Deep learning is not just focused to one particular industry or skill set, it can be used by anyone to enhance their portfolio.
For more information, Please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775